Previous month:
October 2009
Next month:
December 2009

November 2009

Rhode Island Child Custody Question: Taking the Kids Out of State


Can my girlfriend move our kids out of state if i disagree?


Without an Order from the Family Court prohibiting your girlfriend from moving your natural biological children, or legally adopted children out of the State of Rhode Island, then, Yes, there is nothing to prevent your girlfriend from moving out of Rhode Island with the children if she is the natural biological mother of the children or the lawful mother by adoption. If you want to stop this you would need to take immediate court action. Feel free to call me for a low-cost coaching session on how to do this.

I wish you the best in this difficult situation in your life.

Authored By:

Christopher A. Pearsall, Attorney-at-Law

Rhode Island's Full-Time Divorce* Lawyer is Now
Rhode Island's Only Divorce and Family Law Coach

Discover the Tremendous Benefits You Receive by 

Participating in Family Law Coaching Sessions!

Go to
Call (401) 632-6976 Now
Schedule Your Low-Cost Rhode Island Divorce* or Family Law* Coaching Session!

Copyright 2009.  Christopher A. Pearsall, Esquire
 Offering Divorce and Family Law Coaching for a New Millenium!

* Rhode Island licenses all attorneys in the general practice of law.

- - Recommended Websites - - | | Rhode Island Divorce Tips | | | Rhode Island Divorce Attorney | Rhode Island Divorce Lawyer | | | Pearsall-Law-Associates.comRhode Island Divorce Attorneys | Rhode Island Divorce Lawyers | Rhode Island Divorce Coach  |  RI Divorce Coach | RI Divorce Lawyer on Twitter | Rhode Island Divorce Coach on Twitter | Rhode Island Divorce Lawyer on | Rhode Island Home Buying Tips |